1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

What to do?

Discussion in 'General' started by L337N355XP, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Okay, so like, I've been smoking like a year. Recently when I smoke, I get bored. I think my memory is getting used to being stoned all the time because I can still remember all the stressful things (projects, homework, credit card debt ect.) I'm trying to escape from when I'm high. Also I don't know what to do while I'm high. Every time I try to watch a movie, I forget what it's about before it's over. Also, I get reeeealy paranoid about stupid stuff. What should I do? I've treid playing GTA3, talking to people and other things. I just need to find a way to relax.

2. Turn on your stereo, pop in a Pink Floyd CD, lay back, look at the ceiling, and just relax. :)

3. Chill.

Or take a break from smoking for a while then go back and you'll be laughing your balls off, crazy ideas..everything racing throug your mind..music being the best thing EVER...you can feel it racing through your body...shit i'm going to get some yokes next week :D

Grasscity Deals Near You