what to do?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NaughtyDread, Sep 7, 2003.

1. okay its coming closer to the time when i have to rip up those 2 male plants, and ive tried to find a use for them. it seems that making hash is out of the question. drying and smoking wont work. and who wants butter or the problems of extracting oil?

i really want to try to make hash out of the materials, but im pretty sure i will fail because there are male plants.and every post ive read have been contradicting. people say its possible and not possible, and i have seen no visual aids. has anyone successfully tried to make a male plant into hash?

i dont care if its potent or not, i would just rather have the hash then have to throws these guys out. because any other way i dont feel like bothering with. help please.

2. thanks 420. thats all i wanted a straight answer. like i said i dont care about the potency, it would just have to be better than the alternative.

i didnt waste 7 weeks of my life to throw away a plant that is deemed useless.:)

so, i can use the ice to hash method? seems to be the easiest.