1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

what to do?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by NaughtyDread, Sep 7, 2003.

1. okay its coming closer to the time when i have to rip up those 2 male plants, and ive tried to find a use for them. it seems that making hash is out of the question. drying and smoking wont work. and who wants butter or the problems of extracting oil?

i really want to try to make hash out of the materials, but im pretty sure i will fail because there are male plants.and every post ive read have been contradicting. people say its possible and not possible, and i have seen no visual aids. has anyone successfully tried to make a male plant into hash?

i dont care if its potent or not, i would just rather have the hash then have to throws these guys out. because any other way i dont feel like bothering with. help please.

2. thanks 420. thats all i wanted a straight answer. like i said i dont care about the potency, it would just have to be better than the alternative.

i didnt waste 7 weeks of my life to throw away a plant that is deemed useless.:)

so, i can use the ice to hash method? seems to be the easiest.

Grasscity Deals Near You