Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonedman, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I got mega drunk at like 8 with this crazy chick and we chugged a bottle of some cheap pinot grigio and drank 2 bottles of apothic red wine and I ended up spewing red/purple shit allllllloverrr my white.shirt and on my bed. I sat on the porch for like 20 minutes and my mom brought me a towel xD. I ended up passing out on my sisters bed after finding that crazy chick passed out in my bed very close to my puke. Woke up like2 hours ago at 3AM and the girl was gone(brothers friend). Anyways, now my room is covered in red puke and I realized just now that I have work in 3 hours!yaaaay. What.should I do until then?

2. Dude this is disgusting. Just fucking grow up and figure it out. Also, don't drink if you can't handle it.

3. party hardddy

4. Start the party over again.

5. find that chick and bang her.

6. clean the puke.

7. 1) this isnt disgusting, you're reading text off a screen
    2) what does growing up have to do with this?
    3) no body can really "handle" 3 bottles of wine, I knew id be puking the shit up before I even started drinking it.
    4) what crawled up your ass?

8. Stop drinking and just smoke marijuana. 
    You don't puke as often. 

9. What is wrong with this story?

You guys both passed out on your bed but you didn't even bang her and you went to go sleep on your sisters bed? Where the hell was your sister, in the same bed?

What are you like 10?

10. Clean the shit up!

11. #11 Skepsis, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    1) this isnt disgusting, you're reading text off a screen

2) what does growing up have to do with this?

3) no body can really "handle" 3 bottles of wine, I knew id be puking the shit up before I even started drinking it.

4) what crawled up your ass?
    </blockquote>
    Well, you don't seem to bright if you knowingly drank a bunch if wine knowing you were going to vomit everywhere. You an alcoholic or something?

12. Ha ha I had the best answer so far! lol