What to do with your hands

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackimo, Feb 5, 2013.

1. What do you do with your hands while your walking? I sometimes put them in my pockets but am told by some people it looks sloppy. Also, what about while sitting in a class, or just standing there. I never know what to do with them and always end up relentlessly messing with my clothes and face.

Especially when I'm high.

Thoughts, ideas

2. Uh, if nothing else works, you may come off as a tad bit pretentious, but just put them behind your back, hand in hand.

3. While walking I put them in the front pocket of my jacket.
    In class I am taking notes or something.
    Alone, I am either smoking or masturbating.
    When I am patiently listening to someone, they're usually laying out flat in front of me.

4. Depends how boss I'm feeling. :cool:

No really though, I'm the type of person that's always fidgeting with his hands.

In class I doodle guns and abstract shit because it keeps my hands occupied haha

5. If I think about it, idk. Lol but I think I put one in my pocket.

6. I just relax them and let them flop around..

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have always struggled with this problem and never really had an answer. it's especially awkward when I'm like standing face to face talking to someone. I guess in that instance I put them in my jacket pockets or like cross my fingers. I'd imagine it looks weird either way butt fuck it. luckily, now I live in a place cold enough that when I'm walking or outside, it's perfectly normal to put your hands in your jacket pocket. so I do that. Not to mention it actually keeps them warm as fuck. yum.

yeah I over analyze things, want to fight about it?

8. Haha your not alone in over analysis of shit man

9. My hands are never in one position haah. Pockets, by my side, holding hands. Never really pay attention to it

10. do hand gestures, it helps

11. masturbate

nah I'm not sure. I just do the normal pendulum walk, although I get self conscious sometimes and then it feels forced.

12. donta matter which waya dey putt duh hands in dera pocket, see mon. its who duh person is, duh inner soul dat defines what makes them. tits all you need to evah kno' brudda mon'

13. Can I hire you to narrate my life and give me advice

14. ^ this nigguh is high as fuck

15. Two middle fingers, way up in the air..

16. i don't really know.... just swing em around like normal when i walk but in conversation or if i'm just sitting there i don't know what to do with em.. i only really think about it when i'm nervous but then i'm just awkward if i'm nervous. but in most normal situations i'm too high to worry/care about the awkward placement or movement of my hands.

17. shuffle a deck of cards in each hand

18. i put them in my jackets pocket...........

19. My body language is Alpha.

20. I give the middle finger with both hands... if it draws attention I tell them it is a form of tourettes and they feel horrible. Win-win.