Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with wax resin / claim?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iregisor, Nov 23, 2011.

1. So, my bub is pretty coated in claim, or wax resin. I was wondering if I take some iso to clean it out and pour it in a pyrex dish, etc and let it evaporate, will the left overs be good?

2. Depends on the purity of the alcohol, if it's at least 97% your good but be warned that shit will be harsh, I know from experience

3. Really? Fuck, do you know of any ways to get it out without it being harsh? lol

4. Nope, you have to remember your not only collecting the hash/thc from the piece but also the bad shit too like tar, and tar, and more tar, which is bad and tastes like shit, but it gets you high!

5. If I was you, I'd take a little of it on top of a bowl so it gets you way higher but doesn't taste as bad.

6. I have no bud :/

I'll give this a whirl and see what happens. Worst come to worst...time for a tbreak lol

7. it will taste bad but yes if you have a good amount it will get you very high. You wont be tasting sweet dank but just brush yo teeth after and you should all fine and high ya dig

8. Are you vaporizing the wax with a glass nail or ti swing or something?

If so, there's not really any tar in it if you aren't using that piece for anything but vaporizing.

You can use iso to get it out, but remember if water has touched any of it chances are there is water in the claim and that's just really difficult to get out by evaporation, you could probably whip it out but there's no point in that. Most people that use claim use it in edibles, as it tastes like shit to hit, but it can pack quite a punch it hits hard. Claim edibles are the strongest fucking edibles :smoke:

If you can get it out without ISO I advise that, but you can evap the iso out if you choose to iso it.

9. Or do what I did a week ago if you can get some herb and kief, grab a sewing needle, and scrap up half a pea sized gob of hash, melt it until its like playdoh, then get some herb and grind it up and roll some of it into a ball mixed with the hash, THEN!!!! It should be a really sticky ball, roll it around in some kief and smoke it, you'll probably pass out but the trip is amazing.