What to do with trimmings?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LouCabrazi, Sep 9, 2012.

1. I just finished up my harvest and trimming and now have a whole lot of trimmings...from the leaves cut from buds to small buds I didn't want to bother trimming, etc.

What's the easiest way to make this stuff usable? I'd prefer something I can smoke...I know all about making THC butter and oil, just not too into the edibles.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Dry em, smoke em. Ha.

3. Lou,

Read through the Harvest and Processing threads: Harvesting and Processing Marijuana - Grasscity.com Forums

There are tutorials on hash making and making hash oil from your scrap.

HTH,

Chunk

4. Get you some high % alcohol. They dont sell higher than 92% in walmarts or targets, at least not around here. Your Local Liquor store has 99%.

-Shake your trimmings up in a mason jar

-Filter out the plant materials & pour the resulting alcohol on a wide surface... Like a baking pan with a lip. The more surface area touching air... the better

-Wait

-Scrape

-Profit

5. You can do a huge variety with your leaves from smoking them to whatever. As the above said look it up.

What I do is I zip lock bag them and freeze them and save up several harvests. That way whatever I decide to make with them I can have a large amount of.