Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with this..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011.

1. #21 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't see how..smoking and usage...noob tokers...iam a noob to smoking/using broken plants. But it's fine I'ma just throw it in the fire. Thanks to all for your retarded replies.

2. #22 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Wow what an asshole. WRONG SECTION bro.

People over there actually KNOW what you're talking about and could help you better.

3. Smoke it?

4. Its alright, they are just paranoid...OHH SHIT MAN THE INTERNET KNOWS WE ARE HIGH. :rolleyes:

5. #25 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    LOL right ?!? Like obviously Were on this site for a reason :rolleyes:

6. #26 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    And I'm an asshole ? Whatever man wrong section..why dont you just kill me because of it.

7. #27 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Lol I didn't mean that in an asshole way. Look, people are here to help. Mkay? A little good-natured humor never raped anyone

8. Okay drama queen.

9. #29 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    Aight..I'm not having a cow over it..I was a little high a mis posted. End of story :smoking:

10. #30 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    Yeah man I can really go for some dairy queen.

11. #31 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    I just had a mcflurry. They have fucking ROLOS in them now. Amazing

12. #32 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    Damn that sounds pretty good !!! Wron section though :p

13. You dident hear about it? it's called opperation drive the site into ground.... it's where all the stupid fucks on the site hurry into ALL the threads and scream, "trolllll" or "fake; pics or it dident happen".

:D

14. Well it happened.

Attached Files:

15. #35 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    OR, OR, some people are fucking KIDDING becausw they know the thread is going nowhere.

Like so

16. Just hang it for a week then try it...if its not that good - cook with it or save it for dry emergencies

17. Instead of making a thread on what to do with marijuana. You should have already had it drying out.

18. #38 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    Pretty sure that I stated above that it was drying since it broke.

19. #39 noobdoob, Jul 28, 2011
    Just because you're knowledge isn't enough to answer my question doesn't mean some one else can't. But I'll be deleting this thread thanks to retards like you.

20. #40 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    ....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../.................../..../............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\........('(...´...´....¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\...