Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with this schwag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 30000feet, Jan 31, 2012.

1. My usual dealer is out of town and Im stuck having to grab a quarter of this dusty weed (got 8g's for $45 lol) from my buddy who picked up a lot of it a while ago to chop it in large quantities...

Anyways, I got a new buster a few months ago and I've only been grinding really good buds in it, and have a full crystal catcher right now. I hear a lot of shit about how brutal schwag weed is and that its detrimental to your health, makes you lazy, unsatisfying high, etc etc.

Question is, will a dab of crystal suffice in turning this grass into kush virtually? Or is it tolerable to smoke on its own?

Never picked up low-grades before so I don't know whats the best way to go ahead with it

2. That sounds like one of the best ideas i ever heard.

3. fuck all that, smoke a fat blunt to the dome and you'll be fine.

4. Personally, I'd save the goods for when I had some primo bud, and make edibles from the schwag. Desserts, tea, dinner, whatever. :yummy: