Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with this male plant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tochahontassssss, Aug 10, 2016.

1. So I have never grown weed, nor have I ever tried until now. In the beginning of May this guy just started sprouting out of the ground. I've never touched it or added anything to it, I have just let it grow naturally. Obviously I know nothing about growing and am positive now that this is a male...but now I have no idea what to do with the plant. Do I just cut it down and throw it away? I don't even like having to say that. He grew so beautifully on his own just to get torn down? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you have any neighbors who grow then you should cut it down, pollinating anothers crop is a dick move.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm sure he didn't think about it and he said he knew nothing about its sex when it was growing.

4. Yeah it sounds like he was just admiring the plant, watching it grow

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If you have no neighbors with tree then let those seeds fall and wait another year sitting pretty lol