Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do with this half

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by gigolojoe0928, Mar 23, 2012.

1. So I got a half of dank and I need to think of an edible to make, any suggestions?

2. Make oil then make a nice tea?

3. Make butter then bake with it.

4. canna-butter, put it in some spaghetti.

[​IMG]

5. Just keep it and smoke it bro, maybe use a bit of it on some edibles but not all it.

6. make some canna coconut oil (more potent IMO) and add that shit to some icecream and milk. CANNA MILKSHAKES!

7. Can we be friends?

8. use some to make scrambled canna-eggs. Im gonna go do that right now, cant resist hahaha :D

9. only for forever..

10. Interested in making it into that coconut oil for milkshakes but instead a chocolate malt at basking robins or a cake its dank ill put pics up soon I'm abliterated smoked only a 1.4 blunt with 8 peps

11. Alcohol tincture... Nothings better than a weed infused shot in the morning.

12. [quote name='"Aggressive"']Alcohol tincture... Nothings better than a weed infused shot in the morning.[/quote]

^right here

13. They make rice crispy cakes right? Screw that, go make some Trix or Captain Crunch cakes. Best things I've ever brought into this world.

14. I say go for the tincture idea.
    Most handy way of getting high I ever knew of.

15. so true, i've gotten high under my familys/professors noses plenty of times and they didn't have a clue.
    Since i don't smoke cigs i can't be smelling of tobaco before i go to the movies/anywhere with family etc.

i love tinctures! but cannaoil is nice too OP, just go with something you have acces too.

16. man make brownies.