What to do with this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tam575-56ce094818393, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys

So ive been vibing with this girl for the last 3 months and i think shes amazing except for one thing. Shes always flirting with other guys and has a shit ton of guy freinds. She openly flirts with other guys infront of me and i cant stand that shit. I casually confronted her about it but shes always says its innocent. I was just like whatever and soon forgot about it. But now looking back on the last couple of weeks, she does it alot. My other freinds told me she was kind of a hoe and she used to flirt with me heavily while she had a bf a while back.
    So im just confsed on what to do. I thought we had a serious thing going on but apparently not. Should i just cut her from life entirely or just keep as a fuckbuddy lol. (im 19 yrs old come on) but i am considering just deading her because i really do like her and i dont wanna keep interacing with her if its not gonna lead anywhere.

2. fuckbuddy. She's doesn't sound very loyal but at the same time there are girls who just like to flirt and won't let it lead anywhere.

3. If she would xheat on her boyfriend, she would cheat on u

4. This.
    Rail and bail, my friend.

5. fuck buddy

i wouldn't consider 3 months no relationship a serious thing. if it was serious you would've been together by now, which i don't think is a good idea because she flirts with other guys when she has a boyfriend

6. Any gal' whos flirting with other dudes infront of you mad doesn't give a fuck about you or herself..

Def. sounds like somebody who just wants to be used for sex. AKA a hoe. And you know what they say about hoes and housewives, son.