Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do with stems?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ScrumptiousKush, Jun 12, 2011.

1. I have this much stems left over and I know you can do stuff with the stems but im not sure what. Should I wait and get more? Or should I do something with this amount? Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Wate tell you get 100x that amount then ask

3. Lmfao

Keep collecting and in 3 years make hash.

4. I chew them and i get a slight buzz. Pretty nice i guess.

5. they look brown like poop, what are you smoking

6. inb4 /thread.

7. Save them for a time when you are dry and just smoke em then :hello:

8. Save them for a long time and make hash, you won't get much but you can sprinkle it on a bong pack or a blunt.

9. Make tea

10. Save your stems and when you get alot make hash. There's so much you can do with it.

11. Save up 20x more than that and collect all of the keif off. Make some hash if you want or BHO.

12. Bah, save then til you get 50-100x's more then that... then either smoke them, make some hash with it. but honestly I suggest you vape them. . .

13. i would throw them away but if you want, you can save them and make hash after you collect a lot more stems, and i mean a lot more stems...;)

14. I heard if you get a good amount you can make a Green Dragon drink
    which is where you let them sit in alcohol for a while (alcohol extracts THC), and then drink it. Sounds like it would get you nice and fucked up :smoke:

15. #16 Bennybeats, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You put stems in your blunt? :eek:

16. yea that would rip holes in it don't do that :p

17. He means sprinkle the keif or hash tincture on the blunt, not the stems themselves :eek:.

18. Dude save em all for a dry spell. Dry em out chop em up fine and toke em up with some baccy in a blunt. Don't taste to fine but it'll do the trick and it's better than sobriety!

19. Save them, chew them.