Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghanjamonsta, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I know there are countless pieces of info on ways to put your saved stems to use, but I would like to know a way with no odor, and preferably nonalcoholic. When I drink I get hooked to it and its honestly not healthy for me, personally. Probably gonna get a bunch of crap for posting this but I would like to know an easy method that is worth it, or the easiest method. Lol

2. tea or iso hash

3. [quote name='"Justadailytoke"']tea or iso hash[/quote]

I'll look into tea, doesn't look to hard. Thank you

4. you need a lot of stems before you can really do anything useful with them. but, you could make hash, edibles, tincture...

5. -collect them
    -wrap a bundle together with a twist tie and give as gift
    -stick them in the sandwich of someone you don't like (stems don't come out very easy)
    -use as kindling
    -toothpicks
    -build a bird nest
    -good substitute for poker chips
    -make a scrapbook, etc.

your only limit is the ever expanding universe

6. [quote name='"8ight"']you need a lot of stems before you can really do anything useful with them. but, you could make hash, edibles, tincture...[/quote]

I generally don't buy more then 20's worth to keep tolerance at a decent level, and some of the recent stuff I've had are Willie Nelson, Green Crack, Permafrost, etc. idk if that has anything to do with it, but thanks. I'll save for a year I suppose, hah

7. [quote name='"Lulla"']-collect them
    -wrap a bundle together with a twist tie and give as gift
    -stick them in the sandwich of someone you don't like (stems don't come out very easy)
    -use as kindling
    -toothpicks
    -build a bird nest
    -good substitute for poker chips
    -make a scrapbook, etc.

your only limit is the ever expanding universe[/quote]

Lol for surrre

8. Smoke em! They taste like shit, smell like shit, harsh as fuck... But no joke that high will be like :hippie:

No troll here, I do it plenty of times when I'm dry.

9. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']Smoke em! They taste like shit, smell like shit, harsh as fuck... But no joke that high will be like :hippie:

No troll here, I do it plenty of times when I'm dry.[/quote]

I still can't tell if your messing or not, hah, but I'll probably consider it when all of the other options are out. Haha

10. Serious as a heart attack. It's not as good as smoking an actual bud obviously or resin, but it'll get you where you want to be.

11. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']

Serious as a heart attack. It's not as good as smoking an actual bud obviously or resin, but it'll get you where you want to be.[/quote]

Hah alright, I appreciate the feedback!

12. I usually chew on my stems once I'm done picking off all the smokeable bud, but I've definitely chopped up some and smoked them before as well... desperate teenage years haha

13. [quote name='"reggaemuffin"']I usually chew on my stems once I'm done picking off all the smokeable bud, but I've definitely chopped up some and smoked them before as well... desperate teenage years haha[/quote]

Hahah, no shame I'm sure we've all been there. My cousin told me to chew/suck on them but I thought he was messin with me, does it work or I it just a kind of ritual you do? Idk, lol

14. Wow i guess im some kind of dinosaur. People getting high off stems. Jeez, the marijuana world has changed. I always have and always will throw out my stems unless they are covered in kief. Do you any of you blades smoke or eat seeds as well?

15. I usually just chew it.

16. Fill a condom with them and shove it up your ass. Just kidding. Don't do that. :smoking:

17. Uhh, I suppose if you had ounces of them you could make some iso.

Other than that throw them away.

18. [quote name='"Danbridge"']Wow i guess im some kind of dinosaur. People getting high off stems. Jeez, the marijuana world has changed. I always have and always will throw out my stems unless they are covered in kief. Do you any of you blades smoke or eat seeds as well?[/quote]

I do not, lol, but yeah I can understand where you're coming from. It's whatever you're into,

19. Chew em while you drink 40's. or save them and make iso hash, I've gotten some really bomb iso from stems.

20. i had a decent amount of stems from a few ounces and made iso hash. it didn't get me all that high though. i now just throw them away.