Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with Stems and Leaves?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudnGraff, Jan 31, 2009.

1. I have some stems and leaves from some of my pick ups and I am wondering what I should do with them.

I have read somewhere on GC that you can extract THC from them but I don't know how to.

Would I be able to grind them? I heard that stems and leaves can give you head aches. What about as kief. Dont they break/poke holes in the screen?

Thanks in advance GC!

2. most of my frs think i'am stupid for doing this but i just grind up my leafs and stems and rip bong loads of them and i feel jsut high idk.

3. I save 'em up and make some pot tea:D. There's guides for it, just google.

4. Yes ^ :smoking:

5. I save all my stems and shack and make butter out of them.

6. well you can dry out the leaves, chop them and smoke them... for a regular smoker they won't do anything so it's kind of useless - if you like to mix your mj with something else, for example tobacco, you can always mix your bud with leaf.

i've gotten high from leaf before but it's not as good as a normal high on some good weed, no where near as good. usually get a headache like you said!

i heard that you can grind the stems and smoke them!

7. Thanks for your help guys. I am thinking about making some pot tea, as I only have small amounts of stem and leaves, not enough for QWISO Hash.

8. Make some green dragon.

9. what's green dragon? is that just herb mixed with alcahol?

10. When I get nugs with leaves on them, I usually just grind up the nug with the leaves still on it. I throw out the stems though. Make some qwiso with your savings.

11. i think that a green dragon is another name for the pot tea. could be wrong though.

12. don't smoke the stems it can make you impotent, the leaves you can smoke seeing as there is a small amount of thc on them but that would probably only be good if you were really desperate.

13. lol wut

14. yeah man you didn't know that, it's pretty rare, but it increases the chances.

15. thanks guys for your replies.

it really can make u impotent? wtf? lol :confused: better watch out for that :eek:, making stem kief doesnt make u impotent does it?

16. Nah. Green dragon is weed and everclear. The THC will bond to the alcohol so a shot or two of good Green Dragon should have you fucking blazed. First time I had it I was high for like 20 hours.

17. WHy doesn't anyone ever use the search button