Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with single serving coconut oil?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by krookedkush, Feb 4, 2012.

1. #1 krookedkush, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    I used BadKitty's oil method using the pyrex dish and heating it, freezing and thawing it, then heating it a bit and straining.

I used:
    4 grams of leaves and stems from high quality buds
    1.5 grams of vaped bud from same buds

I'm not too concerned with the dosage, but for any helpful input, I smoke about a gram a day of quality herb. I'm going to hopefully try a third of oil and go from there, but I'll see....

Anyways, after cooking the oil, I have about 1 to 1.2 fl ounces of coconut oil and I have no idea what to do with it. I put it in oatmeal last time but that was gross.
    I was thinking a shake or smoothie because I can't bake with such a small amount, but I'd love something to eat, not drink.....

Any and all suggestions are welcome!!! :wave:

2. Add to some peatnut butter and have some toast? Whatever you do good luck man and enjoy that shit!! :)

**EDIT* After reading your post again i noticed you said you had 1 fluid oz. That might be too much to add to peanut butter for some toast but i've never tried it.

3. Put it in a pan and fry up a grilled cheese or two. I really don't know about coconut oil so that may not work.

4. Dude get boboli pizza crust, spread oil on crust, put rest of the toppings on, cook like normal and proceed to get high as f. Also I wouldn't go above 400 on the oven if it calls for, 350 would be ideal

5. havent tried it on a grilled cheese, but it would work amazing, just cook it on med heat.

I use reg coconut oil to fry up pb&j sandwiches all the time. It taste sooo good, plus the peanubutter and jelly gets gooey and runny:yummy:

I would cook it like that, but make sure you get all that oil onto the bread as it frys.

I would personally just take a shot of it. Warm it up to a liquid and chug it. Its just a lil more than a reg shot of vodka. Just chase it quick w/ a cola or something. water doesnt work as well. hah. Just be prepared for the "burps" But seriously it takes like 10 secs to get it down or whatever. Whatever you do, just keep that shit down.

6. i saw a blade on another thread last week suggest just putting it in a shot glass with chocolate milk.
    thats what i do, very quick n easy.

if that sounds like no fun to you n you really wanna eat something with it, i heard certain ice creams work very well.
    that pb&j thing ElectricJW said sounds good too

7. [quote name='"rob121213"']

Except thc would burn off at that high of temp[/quote]

Not if you keep it under 350 if I remember correctly

8. 1.5 oz is a shot... so take it as one... why put it in food and let it slow you down? Take the shot.... wait. Then eat.

9. Make 1 canna-pancake, with a side of a scrambled egg and butter/jelly toast. Best. Thing. Ever.

10. Get some thick bread, add a few spices to the oil and sop it up with the bread.