what to do with powdery mildew

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by buddahstank, May 11, 2010.

1. ive been treating with neem oil anything else or should this clear it up

2. Neem oil has anti-fungal properties which prevent the further spreading of powdery mildew but often won't eradicate it. The main thing is to get the temps down when the lights are off. One thing to keep in mind is that pm is host-plant-specific, so if you try other strains, you may find one that can thrive in your environment without getting infected, even if there are spores present in the room or on the plants. Good luck. Peace

3. I keep my plants on a small table with holes.Put ya a good fan under table blowing up.Good air circulation prevents it from being an issue.And don't let temp get to hot and folage get to thick!

4. I had the same Powdery Mildew problem and found the perfect solution. Please trust me on this Weedbaker. By a product called "Greencure". You can find on the internet. I mix 1t per gal of water. PM instantly gone on the leaves and will last 7-10 days. Can also use it up to harvest. No questions, just find it and buy it.

Also, a product called "Eagle 20ew" can be used only during veg and will last 30 days or so.

I was going to say "Hope this helps" but I can say "This WILL help" LOL

5. I trust your answer many growers use these products.I just like to be different.Both of our recomendations should work fine.Wb

6. Sorry Weedbaker, my reply was meant for Buddahstank. I too have tried many things to stop PM. Greencure really does a nice Job.

7. Correction: I use 1t per Quart, not per gallon.
    Weedbaker. Do you know which strains are resistant to PM? I heard Bubba Kush was, any others? I'm doing scrog grows.