what to do with my pain and suffering money

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 High Times, Sep 4, 2011.

1. So I got into a car accident, my car was totaled and it wasnt my fault. I got my money for the car and got a new car already but now a few months later I just found out that Im getting some pain and suffering money. I wont know exactly how much Im getting for a week or 2.

So my question is, does anyone know about how much I should be expecting for an offer?

and what should I do w/ the money, i want ideas.

I want to make my new car faster, but any other ideas?

2. Buy a motorcycle lol. and do you mean physical pain or something? im alittle confused.

3. yeah physical pain, Im being re compensated for a chiropractor appointment and missed days work plus pain and suffering.

4. Probably 10 million dollars. So buy a private jet to your private island that you purchase of your choice and sky dive onto the sofa on your island and smoke marijuana.

5. Buy more pain and suffering.

Hand it out to children.

6. Well im no car pro. But maybe get a supercharger for your car xD?

7. new smoking gear

8. Use the money to start up a grow.

9. Vibrating fleshlight

10. Go to Vegas and bet it all on black!

11. invest it lol

12. I say you just end your pain and suffering.

End it all.

with a new bubbler/bong, and some extra bud, preferably some good Indica for pain.

13. some weed for the pain, and a bong to make it suffer.

14. get your certification and charge them for that too....

15. You insurance settled only a few months later?
    I woulda kept refusing.

16. Start a college fund for your future grandkids

17. Bro you keep me in stitches with every post you make because I imagine Kramer saying that and I love kramer lol.

18. My cars got a turbo so im thinking of chipping it butt like someone else said i would like to start a grow op. Then again I may not get enough money to do either of the two, I have no idea how much to expect