Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with my Keef

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DontBankonit, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Well I got my first grinder and the bottom is filled with keef now that I'm afraid if i grind any more that when i take out bottom it will spill out.

I am still new and before when i used my roommates grinder and we smoked some of the keef we just scrapped a little and put it on top of the bowl. That was with very little keef though, I've never filled up the bottom and now I was wondering what else I could do with it, whether just to smoke it alone or something else.

I had head of people using a magazine cover (im guessing because since they are covered w/ a slick plastic the keef doesnt stick to it) to press it into a chip and putting that on a bowl. Please share what you do.

Also, just was wondering, this grinder filled up extremely quickly compared to others ive used. I've only grinded up about 3/4 an oz and its packed (not literally packed down). Any idea why its filled up so fast, the screen looks the same as others the only difference is that this one is a little smaller (I know that smaller one would fill up faster but its not that much smaller to be that) and I felt this one ground up alot better than my last one (only using a knife and "shaving" the nug could i get a finer grind).

2. Either compress and smoke it or sprinkle it over your weed and wrap it in your favorite blunt. You could also make firecrackers if you want to get super blitzed:D.

3. heat it up a little ball it up and smoke it. instant blazed. :smoking:

4. Kief catchers can fill up pretty quick. I only have to grind about an 1/8 to have mine fairly full. Though some will say that it's not pure kief, that some is finely ground weed, it doesn't matter. Whatever is in the kief catch is gonna get you higher than just smoking the bud. But yeah you could press it into a tablet, or just put a screen in your pipe and hit that shit. I find that when smoking keif it's better to just hover the lighter over it rather than completely torching it as it burns fairly quickly

5. hmm good advice, I'll have to save this for a special occasion, the sun did rise again, im still on the floor so gravity is still working, and Bush is no longer president, hell sounds like a good enough of an occasion.

Note: I've noticed you get more keef (what is the correct spelling this or kief?) with better quality buds, but I buy only mids (was suprised there was this much on the bud, when i was collecting so much was starting to wonder if what was above the screen would even have any potency left)

6. I either keep it for when the weed is low. Blaze the kief.

Or when I need an extra kick. I'm feeling high, but I want that little... edge!

Elend.

7. It's spelt Kief.

And I say you fill your bowl with kief and take the biggest hit you can.

Goodnight. :wave:

8. Yesterday I filled a bowl about half way with some bud and put about 1/8 of an inch of kief on top. 30 minutes later, i was struggling to move. I layed down on my bed, and couldn't get up no matter how hard I tried. I eventually just let it take me over, and before you know it i was day dreaming about flying through space and shit.

9. haha damn, im worried bout doing a full bowl of kief now. I still have the new smoker tolerance (and try to keep it low by smoking mids and doing just enough to get me blazed), if it will fuck up someone with any tolerance at all it will make me its bitch, which could be a good thing.

10. Yeah, man.

I'm definetly saying pack a full bowl of kief and smoke it all to your head.

You'll be feeling good in no time. :wave:;)

11. if you want to get grammatically correct on a forum "spelt" means a hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe for livestock feed. I believe you were looking for "spelled"

but back on topic I agree sprinkle it on the bowl for alittle extra kick or take it all to the head and drift off into another world

12. I apologize my grammer is not 100%.

He asked if it was spelled (there you go) keef or kief, so I answered him.

13. smoke it :p

14. you could also make some hash:smoking:

15. Sorry I didnt see that he had asked how it was spelled. thought you were "attacking" how he spelled it. I apologize.

16. Pack it, give it a small light, and it'll do the rest:smoking:

17. Good god man i took a nail file and just used the tip to scrape out a little and put it on a half bowl of mids. I am sooo far gone right now this is crazy, there is one hit left in the bowl and i just cant get myself to finish it.

The crazy shit is this stuff was really smooth, i took two lighters and completely filled my lungs and it didnt burn or nothin.