What to do with my Hermieeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by zongzizong, Feb 8, 2009.

1. #1 zongzizong, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    Ok well this was my first grow and I have a hermie .... Its my only plant too so I figured Id grow it out. It has been about 3.5 weeks of flowering and here is how sh-im looks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will I even get a eighth of weed from this plant? Or should I just trash it and move on to my new batch of 3 plants (My second grow!)

Anyways, any tips/suggestions on where to go from here, what to do with the plant, anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just need some outsiders opinions :)

Also: Like 3-4 of the lower fan leaves are looking pretty crappy ... should I just let them die off normally or what?

2. Anyone have some suggestions? :-\

3. shit im curious as what the outcome will be..
    my friend has two 4' herms
    i know you can pluck off the pollen sacks but if yours is as bad as my friends
    then there is way too many to pull them off..
    id say just get as many off as you can and let it get budded up..

4. Chop it down and make brownies.:wave::smoking: It's a full blown hermi. I would get rid of it fo sure sorry to say.

5. Ya I was picking them off but then stopped because it seemed worthless hah .... I might start pulling them off again tho idk ... but there doesnt seem to be much bud so far for 3.5 weeks into flowering . . . . or does it lok right?

6. I thought it would be ok to smoke? Its not like I have other plants that its going to pollinate ...

7. yeah dude fuck cutting it down for no reason! if its not gunna hurt anything keep it goin!
    it will need another month of growth at least and then with that..make some brownies or whatever...and if get any good seeds out of it thats a bonus???
    stop me where im not makin sense..

8. Ehh I hear Hermie seeds have a good tendancy to be hermie plants ... not worth the hassle... plus its just bag seed plant. You think makin brownies would be best though for this?

9. getting baked is the main goal all along..and start some new seeds sometime!

10. Already have some plants about 3.5 weeks old :-D theres 3 of em!

11. pollen sacks won't get you high and it looks like a whole crap load of pollan sacks. Your going to have more seeds in that bud than mexi brick. If it's not taking up space leave it I guess but you can't start your others until it's done.

12. #12 chanmanx, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    cut the affected nugs off and make sure you dont pop the pollen sacks. if you pop them, there is a high chance of other parts turning hermie. please dont listen to these other guys talking about leave them there... thats the dumbest shit i've ever heard. btw, it looks like the pollen sacks are popped already. thats why u should do daily visual inspections.