Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with my cashed jar of tincture?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by What Are Frogs, Jul 16, 2017.

1. So for a while I was using exclusively a vaporizer
    I would wouldn't over use my flower too much and would put it in a cashed jar with everclear

I've got a decent amount in there now, I know its going to be bad tasting and not too potent. Can I evaporate some of the alcohol to make it stronger?

Also if I were to hypothetically put some in a glass pan and let it evaporate all the way out what would I be left with and what could I potentially do with it

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. If I understand correctly, you've got bud that's already been vaped (ABV), that's been soaking in Everclear for awhile. ABV is about 1/3 to 1/2 as strong as regular bud, and can still make a good tincture or FECO. To make tincture, just strain out the ABV (almost all its THC is in the alcohol), evaporate/boil off enough alcohol to make it the strength you want (no flames or sparks, well ventilated), which might require trial and error.

If you eliminate all the alcohol after straining, then you'll be left with Full Extract Cannabis Oil that might have concentration around 40% thc (just a guess). Once you know how much FECO there is, you could add the right amount of alcohol or oil to it to make a strong, known dosage EC or Oil tincture. Without dilution, that FECO is hard to handle in its thick, tarry form. Tinctures are very convenient, and can be added to almost anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you very much for the information I really appreciate it

• Winner Winner x 1