Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with my broken vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by banandon, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 banandon, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Hey all,

Recently me and the gf got a classic dome vaporizer as an xmas gift and we used it until died on us.
    Something sparked apparently and it doesn't work anymore. So I was thinking of making a new building project with it. Unless I can make this work I'm looking for ideas to build a completely new thing, any suggestions. All help is appreciated.

I can also answer any questions you guys have that'll help with this.

[​IMG]

2. Anyone? Hate to see this vaporizer just sit here broken...

3. hello brandon, take a trek into Toronto downtown and replace that old skool vape with something new. stop into a byobud shop to try before you buy. if you want to make your own i wrote this GrassCity article How To Homemade Vaporizer.

M

4. Yeah I was thinking about a new vaporizer but not until I get a bit more for my budget.
    Until then I was thinking if I can make another smoking piece with the bits of my old vaporizer.

5. maybe you can salvage the heating element in the vape and make a new vape?

6. That's what's broken about the vaporizer, I think I would need a new switch because my vaporizer doesn't seem to turn on when it's plugged and switched on.

7. sounds electrical.

Find someone that knows circuits and get them to look at it?

8. it could have a fuse that might be blown. i know some have fuses. so u may wanna look into that before breakin the bank for a new vape.

9. Exactly what I was going to say. Open the thing up and see if there's a fuse, should be like $1 to fix it if there is.

10. Yup. :smoke::smoke:

Link pics, lets see the vape banandon

11. Posted pic, sorry for quality and dirtiness of it :p

12. Nice vape bro, too bad that shit happened. Here's mine. :smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Yeah it's unfortunate I think I need to destroy it to get it the fuse though :( but your vape is sick man, loving the rock band labels on it :)

14. Thanks bro :smoke: Good luck putting it back together if you do destroy it man :( sorry to hear that. I'm hoping you have the best of luck. :)

Enjoy the herb GC, not everyone has it everyday, every min when they need it like you and me. :smoke:

15. I was thinking... is it possible to take my parts and create a GonG vaporizer with my current parts?