what to do with male plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lacrossestar, May 5, 2003.

1. i dont want to waste my male plants if i have any hopefully not but what should i do with them if i do should i just harvest them and smoke the balls or what i heard u can smoke them and other ideas

2. i just kill them.....try to add them to make hash if you like.....but i just kill em.....Peace out.......Sid

3. i'd make hash outta them babies!

4. yep,sounds like the best idea l,ve heard in a long while ,lol.[​IMG]

5. lol...i thought about sneeking down to the local police office and planting it on the grass at the side of it.......now that would be funny......Peace out......Sid

6. The mother fuckers would be out there picking shit off of it. :D

7. what you want to do is plant it in the garden by the cop shop, and get a picture:D. I think it would be cool to plant a couple plants around town. ya know like if you start a garden with like 10 plants and pick out the best 2 to grow. take the others and grow em under a couple fluros (they dont have to be high quality, just survive) and when they grow up take cuttings from them and get like 100 plants and a couple freinds, and go around planting them everywhere in town. the next day theres like weed growing at the gas station, the grocery store, police station, and all over the center of the freeway. that would kick ass;)