Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do With Kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by goodvibess, May 1, 2014.

1. What up blades, been a while since I've posted on here. But anyways, I've gotta bout a quarter of kief saved up from the past 8 months or so. Ive been using some here and there to smoke/ vape or to use a kief press.
    \nAlthough i was wondering if theres some different shit i could do other than that. Any ideas?
    \nThis is a really nice powdery kief made up of every strain I've had in the past 8 months or so like i said. So I'm stoked to do something with it.   :hippie:
    \n :smoke:
    \n(this is a repost, accidentally posted in the apprentice section; if the mods want to delete the other feel free)

2. put that bitch in your bowl and fire at will. it'll burn quick so take little hits. no need to be superman. just filled my bowl with kief and i am blasted :hippie:

yeah I've already been doin that but I'm tryna try out some new stuff haha

4. only other option really is to top off a joint or blunt. you can press it into a ball, but would still smoke it as a topper to a bowl :bongin:

5. You could make some iso

6. Sprinkle in js and ontop of bowls

7. Pack a 1 gram bowl of kief and get fucking baked

8. You can rub it all over your body.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

9. the taste is what makes a tray worth it imo.. It tastes like medicine is supposed to.

10. Roll it into a ball and eat it

11. exactly this especially if you've just been using it as toppers because a full bowl of kief will getting you on cloud 10

12. Make some oil and use it for brownies.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. Put it in a protein shake. Haha

14. ^ if so much didn't stick to the inside of the cup that wouldn't be a bad idea

15. I always scoop out little hits and put it over a dead bowl. No direct flame let the heat from it smolder it.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Get some coconut oil and lecithin and read up on BadKat's recipes (cook oil 40 min longer if you want more couchlock).

Use .5 for a single serve and you will be beyond baked.

17. Either top on bowls make hash, or cook with it.

18. Badkittysmiles has gr8 cooking with keif/concentrates recipies, id reccomend hash caps with activated keif theyre potent af

19. I sometimes like to make a bowl with about 2 or 3 layers of keif in it. Stay faded :smoking: