Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do With Kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goodvibess, Apr 29, 2014.

1. What up blades, been a while since I've posted on here. But anyways, I've gotta bout a quarter of kief saved up from the past 8 months or so. Ive been using some here and there to smoke/ vape or to use a kief press.

Although i was wondering if theres some different shit i could do other than that. Any ideas?

This is a really nice powdery kief made up of every strain I've had in the past 8 months or so like i said. So I'm stoked to do something with it.  :hippie:

:smoke:

2. I definitely recommend looking up Badkittysmiles guide in the edibles section to making hash oil and go from there, you'd be able to make some top notch oil from that kief, and that would be the most effective way to extract the maximum thc content from it. 

right on thanks ill definitely keep that in mind