Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do with keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by randolph skins, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Any good recipes for hash or sweet things to do with keif

2. I always liked putting a bud in all my keif and rolling it around making a snowball of dankness. Then rippin that shit like there's no tomorrow :bongin:

3. I like saving my keif and vaped bud and rolling joints, they do get you blasted.

4. i'm sending you a link to this thread, as it should help you make hash. i've personally tried it and it works like magic. not only does it clean your grinder, but it makes some awesome hash.

http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/280858-lets-make-some-kwiso.html

also, if you take a couple of sheets of wax paper, fold one in half, dump your kief in the crease, fold it again so you don't spill any, and then take an iron to it for a couple of seconds it compresses it into a hash-like substance. but personally i prefer the kwiso method.

5. #5 randolph skins, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank you! I'll give it a try!

6. I usually just top a bowl with it, like weed salt.

7. Save a shit Ton of it then roll up a joint or blunt that's like 50/50 weed and keif. Gets me so high it's hard to hit it after a while.

8. not a problem. good luck, and remember not to sneeze directly over kief.;)