Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Matt27272, Nov 16, 2010.

1. #1 Matt27272, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
    What should I do with this keif? Keep saving it for more? Put it on top of a bowl? Tell me what you think I should do.
    [​IMG]

2. if you wanna smoke it, put a tiny bit of weed in the bottom of your bowl, and fill the rest with kief. If you wanna wait till you have a large amount, save it. Its up to you.

3. I always just cap bowls when i feel like i wanna get a little extra lifted than normally w/ just bud. Of u can buy a press an make lil keif pucks.

4. top bowls, make hash, press it, cook with it i think theres a ton you can do

5. smoke it!!

6. Phone up your bestie and make a night of it.

7. So what I have is enough to feel a difference? If I topped a bowl off with all the keif I have, it would be worth it? And not just a waste?

8. absolutely; thats a lot of kief compared to what i usually put on top of a bowl

9. Definitely clean up the keif and make an even coat on the bottom if you decide to save it. Use a bobby pin or paper clip and scrape the bottom so it doesnt build up and get hard. Ive been saving mine (have a 4stage grinder) for a couple months now. Its sooo tempting to top off bowls or roll some in a joint, but i want to save it for edibles!

10. dude you could top like 10+ bowls with that much kief and you'd be high as fuck bro.

11. Finger roll it into hash :)

12. Instead of rolling it in your fingers (which would waste part of the kief) get a pollen press and make delicious kief pills that you can smoke.

I made a 2 gram pill once and it got me lifted like no other.

13. Woops. Too Late. My friend and I just smoked it all on top of a fat bowl and we are soaring right now. Jesus. This is nuts.

14. O_O

enjoy it man!

15. I personally like letting the keif build up in my grinder and then I'll smoke it when I'm dry. Putting a bit of tobacco in my pipe and topping off with keif works great for me. Topping off bowl packs makes me feel like I'm floating off in space :D

16. I've been saving pretty good amounts then putting it into a clean baby-food jar...which I hold in boiling water until it all melts together and becomes a nice, amber colored, super fragrant mass that can be gently rolled into any shape I want.
    Then I smoke it. :D

17. This sounds like a great idea! Although, does the heat degrade the THC at all, I highly doubt it since it's in the jar and everything, just a curious question.
    My friend, you smoked all that keif, have fun bro!

18. Kief Cake!

empty bowl(slide)
    add some weed
    little kief
    more weed
    another layer of kief
    and so on....fun thing to try with a friend when your board:rolleyes:

But you already smoke it so try it next time!:D

19. put a tiny nug in the bottom of your piece to cover the hole. and pack all that kief and get really baked