What to do with extra seedlings?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DrZero, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Hi everyone! I have a bit of a problem brewing. This is my first grow and I started out in soil. Everything was going great for the first 3 weeks or so, then I noticed a minor thrip problem. I thought I would take care of it before it got any worse and sprayed my plants down with neem oil. Woke up the next morning and my perfectly healthy plants were now brown and shriveled to shit.

I stuck with them and mostly nursed them back to health, but growth was severely stunted and I was having a hard time getting the soil pH back in balance. I carried this on for another 4 weeks (even transplanted to larger pots with new soil), but the plants never seemed to recover or start growing again.

I decided to try a last ditch effort and switch from soil to DWC. I thought for sure it wasn't going to help and I had pretty much made up my mind to just start over fresh on DWC.... so I planted two more seeds (peyote critical fems). By the time the seeds had sprouted the plants in dwc exploded. Not really sure what to do with the seedlings. I was thinking originally that I would push the veg for another 4 weeks and flower all of them, but with the rate that the diesels are growing I'm afraid I'm going to round out of room in my 2x4 tent. Another option would be to put the rockwool into coir? I have a separate 150 (real) watt LED that I could throw them under.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! pixlr_20181126110207774.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ahhhhh good old DWC explosive growth, in my opinion the best way to grow... Provided your not a dip shit and can follow guides.

As for the extra ones, phone a friend?

3. I wish I had friends, LOL! New in town and don't know anyone outside of work. Slippery slope to bring that subject up there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Don't worry bro, I'm old in town with no friends... Who needs them when you got a dog and your green babies.

• Like Like x 1