What to do with Early Harvested Plant

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by DeadRowers, Sep 28, 2009.

1. So this guy i know accidentally grew a plant in his yard and it was flowering for a week before he noticed it. He didn't want it so he gave it away. Then the guy he gave it to didn't want it either. So finally I ended up with it.

The day I got it, my area was blasted with a thunderstorm, rain, and overcast for 3 days. Needless to say, this little 12 incher didn't make it. The stem bent overnight and over the past few days, water and nutrients couldn't get to the buds.

First all the leaves drooped, and then the pistils started turning red, and finally the leaves wrinkled and dried at the edges.

So today I harvested at 2 1/2 weeks. It's got about 2gs on it that I'd love to get a taste of. I've got it drying right now, but I'm wondering. What is the best way to get the THC out of this plant? Should i dry it and smoke it, or try and make hash or oil?

Basically, i want to smoke it, but if there wouldn't be enough thc because of the early harvest, then i would rather make some hash or oil.

Anyone know?

2. I wouldn't bother mate, i smoked some of a friends outdoor plany mybe 3 week into flowering and it was pretty terrible, 2 grams serious thts not worth it at all but if your persistant on it i'd reccomend jus smoking it only reason being tht making hash costs abit of money to buy your other shit and if your bothered so much about 2gs of bud then i guess money is tight eh? lol if u got the shit make hash if not jus smoke it either way your best option is to give it up as a bad job and not bother!

Peace