what to do with dead lighters?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kingpinjones, Mar 26, 2011.

1. well i was just curious, i had just enough fluid to finnish my bowl and now im sittin here with a lighter that only sparks (bic) and i was wonderin: is there anything cool i can do with it other than throw it away? im bored and it would be a fun stoner project to make something outta this lighter

2. Take the saftey off and than pull off the roller for the flint and a spring will pop out shooting the flint with it. Grab them both take the spring and rap it around the flint take another lighter and burn the flint until it looks cherry red hot and than hit it again something like metal or some and it should break into a bunch of little sparks and hot embers pretty coool 30 seconds idk what kind of reply you expected for this thread though lol.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx4QgK_xEfE]YouTube - Will It Blend? - Bic Lighters[/ame]

4. ha great minds think alike when i was reading his post that was the exact thing that came to mind

5. stoned minds think alike =P

6. What this guy said, except instead of hitting it with something, throw it at a slant at the road, and it will be a trail of sparks:smoke:

7. #7 LCM, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
    purchase lighter fluid
    re-fill aforementioned lighter
    ???
    Profit

or if you are desperate for a b-rip hold the lighter upside down with one finger pressing the butane release and use another finger to spark the lighter. if that doesn't work press down on the butane release and use your stove to get it lit (quickly) or transfer a flame to the lighter.

8. i just got sucked in to will it blend haha

9. Will it blend will eat your life, be warned. So will Ask a Ninja.

I wind a rubber-band around it very tightly so as to hold the button down, and leave it there for a few weeks to make sure it's completely empty. Then I paint them, and use my dremel with a very small attachment to carve designs into them, and give them to my friends. I've sold a couple for 10 bucks a pop.

10. haha so many things i could do ^_^ i think i may blend it :p or make laser pointer, i found it on youtube. but im a little to impared for soldering haha keep the ideas coming !!!:D

11. ^^Not about to repost that, but I am totally mindfucked by that motorcycle contraption.

12. Oh shit this guy might be on to something..

13. naaaah i have a whole flat of bics lol. thats like 200 minus the few i've used lol.

14. i collect different color bics... and that motorcycle thing is crazy!!!

15. anal pleasure >>>>>>

LOL

16. I separate them out like different color skittles

17. Hit it with a hammer.

18. #19 TokinGeek, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That looks sweet!