Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do With Crushed Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azureth, May 30, 2013.

1. So the other day I broke my pipe scraping it (I know, I know) which just left me with my dugout. Which works fine until the end where you are left with a substantial amount of crushed weed that is difficult to get with the bat. Normally I just used my pipe but alas mine broke. Any ideas?

2. #2 AGoldenRaider, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    Buy another pipe?
    Buy a blunt?
    Buy some papers?
    Buy a bong?

3. Pack my bubbler and leave the rest in the grinder

4. don't pack it so tight (giggidy)
    if what you're referring to as a dugout is the same thing I refer to as a dugout, then you shouldn't have any problems smoking all of what has been put in if you pack it properly.

5. Empty it into a bag and put the weed in the corner. It makes it very easy to pack.