Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Saul Goodman, May 2, 2009.

1. Hey, all. I've only had smoked pre packed (I don't know if thats the right term) pieces before.

So what do I do when I get my hands on some and want to use it? Do I have to grind it up or something? Pick it apart?

2. dude just break it up and smoke it man...or grind it and roll it.

3. Wow...

Put it into a bowl how you think it would burn.... Its pretty self explanatory

4. you dont really need to do anything with it if you have a pipe or bong, if your going to roll it, pick it apart as small as you can with your fingers or cut it up, watch some videos on youtube to learn how to roll/make homeade pieces

5. Ok cool. So you should break it up, gotcha.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it.

6. No reason to hate on someone who wants to learn. If you have a pipe simply break it off into small pieces and pack it to your liking. If it's a joint you'll first have to learn how to roll a joint, but I'm sure the City has a tutorial on it.

7. Yeah, thanks hah. Yeah I just wanna get some knowledge in.

8. Break it up small... When I first started blazing I never had to tear bud up, my friends did all the work. When i did it alone for my first time I wasted a lot of bud because I hardly broke it up at all.

9. Yeah that's what I'm trying to avoid. Any specific way to put the bud in?(the bowl)

10. Don't smoke the stems or seeds.

11. Break up greens using a grinder or by hand.
    Remove seeds and stems.
    Then you are good to go

12. Look for the thread that teaches you how to roll a joint. Could help you out a bit:)

13. whenever my buds are in town we normally hit up the local applebee's for a delicious hearty serving of french dip sliders and some beers or other adult beverages.

other activities good for doing with bud(s) are:

swimming
    surfing
    skateboarding
    music playing
    dancing
    chit chat
    sexual playtime (as to your sexual preference, I make no assumptions.)
    yardwork
    philanthropy
    open-heart surgery
    start a conglomerate
    throw bricks at children
    smoke marijuana (refer here for instructions)
    jump rope
    run cables
    across the road when police drive by.

I hope you found this guide on what to do with your bud(s) useful

14. Yeah, after breaking it down, just put some in the bowl with your fingers, and after filling it slightly push down to pack the bowl. You can do this with the bottom of a lighter, or put a bag between the bowl and your finger and pack it using your finger.

15. yo man just break that shit up with your fingers and smoke it. However, I'd like to warn you against getting pre-ground bud as its sometimes an indicator that its been messed with chemically (laced). of course that also depends on the price - if your paying more and its pre-ground. Just something to be wary of man. Peace :smoking:

16. i hate breaking weed up with my fingers. i use scissors and chop it up in a bowl or a tin. or a grinder.

17. I think laced weed is a bit more rare than even pre-ground weed. People need to stop pretending all their bud is laced with shit. It costs more money to lace it (with anything noticeable) than not.

18. Depending on what kind of paraphanelia that you have, whether it be a glass spoon or a basic pipe it is pretty much the same concept on how to pack.

Just break it apart like the others have told you before. If you have a glass spoon, you can get a brass screen and use it if you really desire, but what I tend to do is just go without it. Just tasting pure marijuana delight at that point.

If you have a pipe that already implements a screen, just break apart the weed. (As a smoker, you spend a lot of time breaking your weed up. Whether it be by hand, or by grinder.) Just sprinkle some evenly cut pieces in on the first layer, then sprinkle some more, and you have a packed bowl.

Now be careful when you take your first hit because you can really take in so much smoke with these things. What I like to do is tackle one side of a time on the bowl. I usually start with the right side, then work my way to the left. I try and take nice small hits. A lot of times, I watch people sit there with the flame on the weed- torching it to smitherines. This is not really productive, you end up wasting a lot of weed. Pipes and bowls are supposed to be the 5-Speeds of marijuana smoking.

So there you have it man, get really high and maybe you should practive rolling yourself.

19. Awesome. Thanks for the info! I'm gonna try to practice rolling so I don't look like a dumb ass in front of people at parties. I'm sure there is a thread about it on here, and youtube vids.

20. haha thats some funny ass shit man hahaha:hello: