Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with AVB.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Everythingshazy, Jul 10, 2013.

1. #1 Everythingshazy, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    It is either dark green (felt liek it was vaped as fully as possible but didnt turn brown even at high temps liek 365-385 and multiple hits.), or brown. Eating .1g of it doesnt have any effect just swallowing the dried leaves and some water which is weird cuz .05 g has a n effect when vaped. SAME goes for decarbed weed i the oven that hasnt been vaped. No effect from eating .1g

In other words, how mcuh do you have to eat to get high?

2. It's ABV (already been vaped) not AVB (I guess it could mean already vaped bud?)... But with regards to your ABV being a dark green it is definitely because your using way too low of temperatures, you should be starting at 375 and gradually increasing to about 390 and your ABV should be nice and brown. Regards to eating it directly I wouldn't recommend it, I would just make something simple like firecrackers out of your ABV, I would defiantly use 2 grams or more of it since its already been dramatically diminished of THC, you can use ABV in any edible recipe just remember to use like 4x more then you would use in regards to fresh green, since it obviously has a way lower THC content.

3. You are a fool if you are eating vaped weed. WTF?

4. #4 Just Smoke It, Jul 10, 2013
    [quote name="Old School Smoker" post="18327791" timestamp="1373413677"]You are a fool if you are eating vaped weed. WTF?[/quote]Wrong, actually you'd be a fool if you didnt. ABV has some THC and lots of CBD/CBN. You can eat it raw but its easier and more practical to infuse it in oil and use the oil.To op- eat at least 2-3x as much as it takes to get high from smoking but its easier to save around an ounce and then make brownies or cookies.

5. #5 Everythingshazy, Jul 10, 2013
    If you think its foolish to save and consume AVB then you should either read up, or leave this thread and vaping in general to those who have done their own research.

Thanks. An ounce must take forever to accumulate tho if you aren't a crazy pothead cuz with bowls being less than a gram going IN, they weigh even less coming out lol. 

I've heard both, but if you use ABV then you have to say "ABV bud (already been vaped bud)" or "bud that's ABV". If you say AVB then thats it kinda liek ATM not ATM machine.

[​IMG]

Also, when vaped for a while (several hits with time in between in the hot bowl) at 385 it began to taste burnt. With a No2, will it not ever burn and turn to smoke under 400F? Peferably NO toxins would be released at whatever temp is used.  Also, does the speed of the hit matter on a vape like the No2 which hold the temp really well and never reads over what you set it at? So it shouldnt hit hotter either right? The read out should be the max if i understand correctly.

6. #6 Pkrangerown, Jul 10, 2013
    It shouldn't combust until temperatures reach 460ish, it will taste more burnt or "pop corny" as it gets vaped more and the temperature increases since after all all the cannabinoids responsible for the aroma and taste have a relatively low boiling point (under 250 degrees) therefor after the first couple vape hits it will have a more burnt taste and less of that marijuana taste. As far as toxins I've heard once you start going over 392 degrees it will start releasing higher levels of carcinogens but no where near the level combusting will. For draw speed generally the slower you draw the thicker your vapor hits will be.

7. L-I-K-E    not leik......

8. cook with coconut oil 

9. OMG A spelling error!!!!! For an "old school smoker", I would've thought you would be more chill than to be so anal about something so insignificant. Oh well, to each his own.

watch out bro, he's a veteran

11. Oh you have no idea how anal i could get lol.

12. Make cookies or firecrackers with it, I always use my AVB for firecrackers and they always ANIHILATE me hahaha, AVB is still potent, trust me

13. What I do every time I have a nice collection of AVB is throw it in some yogurt, preferably organic but whatever. And that's it, I'm done, and believe me, it works like a charm about a gram of good AVB should have you quite intoxicated if your tolerance is on the low end like mine

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. you could also make hash oil out of it, that's what I do

15. Hmm. I need something to do with my ABV, too. I have about an oz and a quarter. I already make enough oil. They say that ABV is supposed to be good for edibles. Any suggestions?

16. I just mixed 4.5g of ABV and stems with 1/2 cup of peanut butter and baked it for about 25 minutes with a teaspoon of oil, spread half of it on toast and I was baked for 4 hours. You can technically just eat the ABV by itself as it's already been decarbed, but that's gross.

17. Okay, cool. Something else new to try after my current batch of oil finishes purging. The peanut butter part, I understand, because you're supposed to use something fatty. What temp did you bake it at? Bake it in what? and why the teaspoon of oil?

18. I just baked it in a glass dish, the oil helps to make it more spreadable, as well as more fat to help activate the THC. I used this recipe...
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/478661-canna-peanut-butter-simplest-edible-ever.html