What to do with AVB?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by frogg123, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Hello folks

So my Da Buddha came in the mail the other day, and I'm very happy to say it exceeds my expectations. I've been thinking of going smoke-free for a while now, but I read that the high is quite different to that of smoking, so I was a little hesitant. But I finally decided to just go for it, and I couldn't be happier!

I have a question, what do you do with your AVB? Is it true you can just eat it straight? I would love to make edibles but atm I'm living with my folks, and although they're fine with me smoking/vaping weed, they don't want their house to smell of weed (fair enough). And I would prefer not to smoke it, sort of ruins the point of buying a vape...

Any suggestions much appreciated

Frogg

2. You can either smoke it or use it to make edibles. Smoking it won't get you very high so I would recommend edibles. Just save up until you have a half O or a full Oz if you want and follow one of the recipies on this site.
    And if you can't do those then just throw it away or give it to a friend who can.

3. You can smoke it or eat it.

I recommend edibles :)

4. Get empty gelatin capsules from the healthfood store.
    I just jam my AVB into size 000 caps and swallow them. It's kinda weak, but still packs some goodies.

5. make cannabutter,
    make iso hash
    make a tincture
    put it in a firecracker
    smear it with the goop scraped from inside a vape, roll into a joint and smoke it... (only done once on a veeeerrrry dry month..... not enjoyable at all.... but it got me high....)

Anything method you use to extract THC and other CBD's can be used with ABV, just in higher quantities. I've heard somewhere that for any recipe you'd 4X to 8X the weed amount to get the desired effect. for example... if it calls for an 8th, try a half an oz or an oz of ABV

Still remember what you're extracting will be far less THC because that's getting mostly vaped out.....

it's one of the best benefits from switching to a vape.... instead of nasty ash and burned lungs... you get this material that with a little work can get you high again and again!

peace,
    hippy:smoking:

6. lol i forgot that one....

7. You could just put it into a bag or something and keep it for when you're dry and run it thru your vaporizer again. It's works if you don't set the temp to max or if you don't stir up your product.

I have giant Ziplock bags of AVB but I'm also unsure of what to do with it all. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I use the GC Forum iPad app so I can't give or see Reps. :( Sorry.

8. Thanks for the answers guys. Unfortunately as I said edibles aren't an option, as my folks don't want the house to stink of weed. Guess I'll try just eating it on its own, I think I saw a post on GC saying that you can mix it in with high fat yogurt? Would that make it any more potent than just eating it straight, or is it just to hide the taste?

9. Personally wouldn't use yogurt but a nutella/peanut butter sammich works great ;)

10. [quote name='"frogg123"']Thanks for the answers guys. Unfortunately as I said edibles aren't an option, as my folks don't want the house to stink of weed. Guess I'll try just eating it on its own, I think I saw a post on GC saying that you can mix it in with high fat yogurt? Would that make it any more potent than just eating it straight, or is it just to hide the taste?[/quote]

Edibles aren't going to make your house stink of weed? Especially with vapedbud bud, it doesn't have to much of a smell on its own

11. avb kinda sucks. I've recently stopped saving mine because it's just not worth the effort. True, you can make edibles, but the high is much different (more stony) and in many cases, whatever you make just tastes plain nasty.

12. I already mentioned it, but you can buy empty capsules and stuff the AVB into the empty capsules. Then you just swallow them like a vitamin.

Since the AVB has been heated by your vape, you can eat the leftovers without any further processing. The AVB tastes like shit. Thats why it's good to put it into caps and just swallow it. I did this to all my vaped bud on Friday night and was stoned for about 20 solid hours.

13. Before I got my vape I had the intention of saving up alot of avb and making edibles. Once I got it, and the avb built up, I decided I never want to go near it.

It stinks, looks like shit, and the high is nothing.
    Only use I would have from it would be if i'm completely dry and that's all I have.

14. Here: Can't taste or smell it.

[​IMG]

15. I made firecrackers with mine, no smell involved at all. Not sure how they turned out yet, as I haven't had eight hours to myself, but I took two tablespoons of high fat peanut butter and put it in a tiny tupperware container that holds about 4 oz. of liquid. Then I dumped in exactly two grams of finely ground, highly used AVB and mixed it up very very well using a toothpick. Then I put the cover on, microwaved it until it was warm to the touch and slightly liquid-y (30 seconds for me) and then went outside and mixed it again. Put that away for a few days, the longer the better, since the cannabinoids will bind to the fat in the peanut butter, actually making the concoction more potent. Then, just figure out how much you want to dose and spread it on a graham cracker. No smell involved.

And yes, you can also put it in yogurt and it serves the same purpose, it acts as a bed for the THC to bind to and get fully used by your system, way more efficient than just eating dry AVB. Just mix it in high fat yogurt, leave it covered over night in your fridge, and enjoy. Be careful though, I've been told that even AVB edibles can have quite a powerful kick. Cheers!

16. Still see it :(

17. ^THIS

or get like a dub and a dime saved up and sprinkle it on a cracker with peanut butter and let it sit over night

18. [quote name='"Izzy Mandelbaum"']Here: Can't taste or smell it.

[/quote]

How much in each pill?

19. About half a gram.
    000 Caps.