What to do with all this trim

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mirijuanaman, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Well me and two buddies helped a guy out with some trim work he had to get done and said he'd help us out with bud after. Now he sayed we could get an oz each or this giant 25 lb bag of trim ats no fan leaves or stem and 25% popcorn so we decided to mess around and get the trim. This will be an adventure and i wanted to know the best butane for bho? Also any other ideas for hash, edibles, or anything else we can do with it, thanks

2. Bake all of it into a massive batch of brownies

3. Bubble hash and a large amount of cannabutter

4. yup. hash it. whatever form.

5. 25 pounds of trim?

I'd go with dry ice kief just because of the quantity...

6. make wax dammit...
    bho
    budder
    oil
    what ever the fuck u finna a call it, its all good meng

7. How much would the butane cost for that much though? And how many 300 ml bottles a pound? Been looking it up and looks good but i worry about the cost of all of that

8. Send a zip to me, I smoke trim :D

9. Id make like 15lbs into butter because itd be a lot cheaper, then the rest into bho. Besides youll have a ton of it with 10lbs

10. #10 TheAnswer121, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    check my sig thread for a great qwiso gudie. but that'd bet a LOT of iso. bubble bag it up :bongin:  :bongin:

11. 75% I'd bake it, to cookies, 25% to BHO   rock'n roll! ....lol

12. With 25 pounds I believe you can try damn near everything.

13. personally, i would break it up into 5ths. 5 lbs to butter, another 5 to bubble, another to bho, dry ice, and the last 5 maybe to fuck around with and test different methods. either way, youre gonna be set for a while ahaha.

14. bubble hash and/or oil ( ethanol extract, its a bit safer than BHO, IMO)

15. Eat it by the handful

16. Sell it on Silk Road

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. You can give it to me  :smoking:

18. Make sure it dries out right and doesn't get all moldy and shit in that bag! I have seen wet ass trim get musty and mildewy when not dried out well and kept together...Just a heads up, just in case.

But I like the 5ths idea, or make it all into oils, maybe find some of the "good" nuggets in the shake and popcorn throughout the bag (providing that there are a few in there, and every time I get a sack of loose "popcorn" I find a few nice solid nuggies that got dropped in or misplaced) and straight give them a good ole cure and smoke em up!

idk im high and have so many ideas man, 25 lbs is an insane amount haha.