Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with all of this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Duckysaurus, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Hey, after a paycheck or two from my new job, I decided to go all out and buy a lot of herb. I'm getting 23 grams, and plan to make some cannabutter with around half of it, and probably some oil with another quarter of it. So, the rest is going up in smoke! But how should I do it? I've never rolled a blunt so should I give one a try? if so, what sort of wrap should I use? And what other ways to smoke should I give a try? I mostly smoke out of a one-hitter at the moment, since it's all I have. but what can I buy on the cheap to have some fun?

2. go with raw brand joints. Joints are great for a personal smoke or with a friend or two.

3. Go buy like 4 Swisher Sweets from the gas station. Split one and pour all the guts out. Break down your weed pretty good and fill up the Swisher. Just tuck the wrap and roll. Make sure its wet..its gotta stick. I would recommend rolling by yourself - no pressure. Just keep rolling until you get a good blunt and smoke that shit! It might be hard at first but fuck, you gotta learn sometime

4. you could do knife hits man. Cheap and inexpensive; all you need is some good dank and couple of knives and something to funnel the smoke, and itll knock your socks off.

5. Buy a glass piece buddy, toke some bowls get blown

6. I just got a good idea for a gravity bong: I'll use a 2-liter bottle, and make the cap a hole big enough for my one hitter. That way I won't have to use foil!

and will a standard sink be deep enough?

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_gDHE-HXYs]JUDGE-D - HOW TO MAKE AN "APPLE-PIPE" - YouTube[/ame]

8. I actually made an apple pipe last night, it was pretty awesome!

9. Get a bong for sure.. you could get when at your local headshop for like 40-60 if you dont wanna spend to much. Definitely worth the investment

10. Are acrylic bongs worth the money? I'm looking for something I can keep fairly well hidden, as I'm living at my dad's place for this year, and I don't think he'd approve. and I'd like it to be able to take a beating as well, since I've had a few glass pieces break

11. No. Get either a bubbler or small bong and just be careful with it. You can try finding thicker glass ones if you're worried.

12. [quote name='"Duckysaurus"']Are acrylic bongs worth the money? I'm looking for something I can keep fairly well hidden, as I'm living at my dad's place for this year, and I don't think he'd approve. and I'd like it to be able to take a beating as well, since I've had a few glass pieces break[/quote]

Acrylic isn't great, but I had one from my gas mask a few years back, and it was great for tossing in the back seat if my car or putting in a bag with no fear if breakage and losing out. I recommend a cheap one till your comfterable or able to get a nice glass one to enjoy.