Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with a philly cigar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I have a watermellon philly in the plastic case, and a swisher grape, what should i do with them i don't wanna use alot of weed should i just mix the cigar mix with the weed and smoke it?

2. Hell no. You don't want to smoke that garbage man, there's a reason why cheap cigars are cheap.

3. That would be pretty gross IMO as the cigar "wrap" itself has enough tobacco for me. You could always just cut it?

4. Uh, have you ever inhaled a cigar before man? with the exception of filtered cigars, i've never seen anyone inhale and not get sick as hell.

5. Split the wrap and cut it in half.

6. Well I can say this I enjoy doing this when I want to get high but not use as much weed. But I can say, it's not as good as filling her up with Ganja.

7. you better put atleast 1.2 in that philly unless you eat a bowl of anthrax for breakfast every day

8. yea actually inhaling from a cigar is rare because cigars are usually smoke for taste, aroma, and just to look rich/classy. If you do though, you better sit the fuck down before you pass the fuck out tho lol

9. Oops I've inhaled it lol

10. lol black and mild wood tips arent that bad.