Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with a OZ of stems

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Whats up GC, lately ive been making a shit ton of some brownies and in a result i have a shit ton of some stems. A lot of them are heady cuz thats all i smoke and ive been holding onto my stems for a good bit now. However, about half of it is Mids stems, thats what i bake with. Now im not sure what i want to do with the Stems. Some Bhang tea? QWISO hash? Green Dragon drinks? i REALLY want to make hash with it but i dont know if its enough to do anything.

2. roll an ounce stem blunt or qwiso

3. Dude anytime I get a load of stems I literally grind them in a grinder, then rub them on the screen, you can get a ton of kief, in which I like to smoke, or press, one of my friends even snorts the damn shit, says its better than coke hahah

4. ^^ nah dude thats bad it can rip holes in the screen

and you should make qwiso

5. what an epic waste. defidently make a tincture and make green drangons if you can wait the month or two of vodka extraction. if not make bho hash. i know absolutely nothing about hash exept a few things tho. never even smoked the stuff

6. make qwisooooo

7. wats qwiso?

8. Make stem team or soup

9. another qwiso vote, an ounce of stems would be perfect

10. uhhh....what? The only camera i have is a fujifilm finepix s5200, and its a piece of shit. How much qwiso am i lookin to get less than .4gs? if thats the case im just gonna wait a couple ore batches of brownies to get some weight of it (2gs+)

11. um either the qwiso or green dragon. hell why not make a little bit of both

12. how much hash am i lookin to get, one gb or what cuz if its THAT small im gonna wait

13. dude make butter and put it on toast if you have that many stems

14. eh...i got most of the stems from making so many brownies, so im lookin for something other than edibles; no one has any idea how much QWISO im lookin at? i might just wait til i have a qp of stems

15. not very much, maybe a gram... maybe..