What to do with a few G's of stems?

Discussion in 'General' started by BritBrit, May 20, 2012.

1. So as the title to this thread suggests, I have a few Grams of stems. Just over the last year or so of smoking i've collected them. Figured there might be a use for them.

I don't see myself getting desperate enough to smoke them. Even if I had no weed I wouldn't smoke it. I always have weed, plus that's just skanky.

I was thinking maybe they can be used for something else?

Anyway, let's hear some good/bad ideas. :rolleyes:

Peace.
    :smoke:

2. You could make a nice herbal tea out of them.

3. Homemade green liquor is good. After a sip, tastes just like a rip!

4. Herbal tea would be dope. Or you could try to extract the stems

5. Make cannabutter.

6. All safe ideas here. Anyone got any tips on the liquor one? What to do? Which to use?

Any other ideas? Thanks so far.

7. Qwiso is easy.

8. Soak it in vodka in a dark room for about 3-4 weeks.

9. [quote name='"BritBrit"']All safe ideas here. Anyone got any tips on the liquor one? What to do? Which to use?

Any other ideas? Thanks so far.[/quote]

Put it in a jar for 4-6 weeks. The high proof the alcohol the better

10. Half a cup milk, a table spoon butter, honey for taste and simmer on low for 30 minutes or so. Recipes vary..

Timer's on mine :D:wave::wave:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

11. Waiting for badkitty.....waiting.....

Also, brownies. But you need quite a bit I believe.

12. If whatever you do works post it. I've got 2.5 grams of stems saved up and I've been wantingto do something with it

13. soak stems/whatever in iso for a short amount of time (~35 secs), strain out stems/whatever, pour weed infused iso into a dish, let the iso and water evaporate out, scrape up remains

thats the short version, come to the thread for more specifics, not trying to threadjack

14. Put em all in a container,shake the fuck out of it,the pull out the stems and there's usually some herb at the bottom of said container.

Once when I was dry and really wanted to smoke,I did that and got a fat bowls worth out of it.

Then after that you should try one of the methods said in this thread.

15. Roll a blunt with them and smoke it

16. Haha I did say 'bad' ideas are welcome.

How'd the Wal-Mart drug testing go man?

This looks awesome. What is it? :smoke:

Also these Qwiso ideas are looking pretty crazy :D

17. Tea or butter, only thing i can think of

18. What is it or how is it :D?? lol

I cook them twice for two teas. It's important not to over heat and "evaporate, vaporize".. w/e the thc.

Other ppl say simmer for upto 2 hours to fully extract the THC. THC binds to the fat just like it does with the cells in your body that is why i'd highly recommend the butter and 2% milk as a constant in any tea recipe.

I think i'm still rollin from last nights 2nd batch. I didn't wanna wake up this morning at all..and feelin foggy without my wake n bake.