Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do with 7g of schwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sobe-bong, Mar 1, 2009.

1. hello

so my friend and I sat and waited on our dealer yesterday, all day. no show. doesn't that suck when they do this?

As a fallback we knew this other guy who had some "mids" (schwag), and we didn't want to leave empty handed. Now today I've found some good but it is quite expesnive, $250 for a half :rolleyes:

So now i'm sitting here with 7g of this stuff and 2 options: quickly dispose of it and get taxed on some nuggets, or find a way to tastefully enjoy it and wait until other dude is back around with reasonable prices.

What's the best way to make ideal use of it? should i eat it or make hash or something?

2. how bad is it? got pics? when i get mids i usally just roll it all into personal doobies. Joints are(in my view) the best way to smoke mids. IS it dirty brown? If its green and not THAT bad then i say just roll up some bones.

3. No don't eat it, my experience with edible shwag have been foul.

I'd just pick up some headies or dank and then use the shwag instead of tobacco. Or just make some pure Ls or blunts with it.

4. Make some ISO hash with it.

5. Get a titan blunt and roll the damn thing and smoke it.

6. how much do you think you could get out of a quarter of schwag ?
    (assuming its green and smells good, not brown frown)

ive been thinking about getting a 1/4 of regs and just making some iso out of it

7. it's not brown or anything, has a fair amount of seeds, some stems. For some reason a couple buds were actually a somewhat nice lime green and orange, these have been set aside.

But generally it's your standard dark green brick weed from high school. sigh

is iso hash a good idea?

8. You'd probably get around a gram if you are lucky. Most likely, you'd probably get between .5 and .9

Just depends on how many rinses you do and how potent you want the hash to be.

9. just stick it in your bong dude and toke it, you'll soon forget any worries about it :)

10. this man speaks the truth

11. 7G blunt! hahahha:smoking:

12. Roll a 7g blunt!

13. or perhaps, for sake of longevity, how about two x 3.5g blunts! i've never rolled a seven before. only a 4.5, lol.

14. roll 7 1g joints and smoke em back to back lol :smoking: