what to do with 60g of vape bud?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by nquin, Apr 17, 2012.

1. so i've filled up this jar with abv and some stems, and i have no clue what to do with it now haha:smoke:
    any suggestions?

2. What is that????

Iso hash that bitch!!!!!!

3. i know a guy that makes butter with it..it takes alot since its not as potent but it does the job. puts it on his toast in the morning haha

4. dont mix stems with the used bud, just throw it out. For the used bud, i just sprinkle some on any kind of food. Kind of gives it a nutty taste to me.

5. Keep the stems, grind everything up, try water 'curing', then dry, then hash that mayn

6. Iso wash is good... and makes for good practice if you plan on making hash in the future.
    For food; I grind my vaped bud down into a flour and use it as-is in baking.

Food processor mulches everything. Just put it through a sifter to get out the stem pieces. Can manually powder it mortar/pestle style too... just takes a while longer.

When I make brownies, I just add the vapeflour to the brownie mix, an extra egg and some extra water/oil. I need strong brownies, so I use 50~g of vaped bud.. i'd compare it to a 200~250mg food from the mmc.

7. I've made with ABV: butter, polm and BHO. I haven't liked anything. Taste is too much toasted, a little bit disagreeable. With butter I made a cake, the aftertaste is very toasted, I didn't like it.

From this tests, I always throw away to garbage the ABV

Greetings!