Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with.5?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadGodXXX, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Hey guys so I just grabbed a dime of some dank (.5, moneys tight right now) and I was wondering how I should use it to get me the highest, I dont mean last the longest. Also, I have no vape, soon though.

Thanks in advance!

:smoke::smoke:

2. With .5, you've gotta go with a bong if you have one.

3. Yeah, use a bong or bubbler. Even though it really doesn't matter what you use. If you like smaller doobies, roll a .5g joint.

4. Do a couple of One-Hitters:) That's how I smoke most of the time

5. Dont got a one hitter, but ill pack REALLY tiny bowls haha

6. What I usually do is just pack tokes in my bowl when I blaze alone.

7. Thats much more conservative than smoking an entire bowl...

8. Make a bong that has a nice .1 bowl of nice broken up bud tightly in there out of a bottle and a oney or a homemade somthing.

9. water bottle gravity bong!!!!!!!!!!!

cut small hole on bottom of water bottle. fit a bowl to water bottle cap. fill water bottle with water(your not stoned yet so you shouldnt forget to put your finger on the hole. screw loaded bowl on top. light the bowl and let go of the hole at the same time...this will force all of the smoke into the water bottle as the water leaves. then unscrew the cap and take that rip all at once...if you load .5 in there youll be super stoned for sure

10. Alright so I just packed a few small bowls, got like half of the bag left and now im baked haha gotta love it

Thanks guys!
    Peace!

11. Haha I told you man. :wave: I'm takin a t-break til christmas eve, or i'd be blazed right there with you.

12. visit the edibles section of the forum