Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with 5 month old weed that was stored well?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overheatedmud, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Smoke that shit homie

2. [quote name='"koopatroopa33"']

u mean bong. No reason for that term outside a headshop :D[/quote]

bubbler? I assume you were trying to make a joke.

3. Make some edibles if it's mould free. Probably dried out enough that it'll be harsh to smoke, and everyone loves getting baked off of edibles. Plus if there's mould that you can't see, your stomach's used to getting shit thrown at it, probably better to eat it then expose your lungs to it.

4. There's nothing wrong with it if it was stored properly. People who grow their own usually have their stash last for months at a time so it's nothing really new. Not to mention the weed you buy from your dealer is most likely more than a couple months old.

5. if those are actual mini glass jars id bet its better than before.

6. My thoughts exactly! Chances are the bud has improved during its time in oblivion, if anything. Smoke it son, hot-knife that stuff!:cool:

7. Smoke it!!!!!, it may not taste as good and the high might not be as strong but its better than wasting herb!

8. My dad found a 3 year old bag of weed in his jacket pocket, it was not stored well. So we smoked it.

9. So I smoked a most of it and threw like 1/4 of a joint away because it tasted like shit, it wasn't even good weed to begin with. I was just grinding up what I just got and remembered I had it in my closet so I just wanted to see what it would be like.