Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What To Do With ~3G Of Leaves?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrGoatington, Apr 24, 2014.

1. #1 MrGoatington, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Second post like this because I need a quick answer.

I have around 3-3.5g of leaves from some I trimmed. I'd like to put these in an edible rather than smoking them because they're sort of old and don't taste great. Would my best bet be to crush the leaves and use them in a firecracker or something? Would it better to just smoke it or make a different edible or what?

[​IMG]

2. Sell it to someone stupid. They'll get high off of it and never know the difference.

3. #3 JWest, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    You could make quick ISO hash, but you probably wouldn't get much out of that. Just be safe - make it in an area with plenty of ventilation, and let it dry COMPLETELY. Even if it feels dry, let it keep sitting for at least 24 hours to let all the alcohol evaporate. There are plenty of guides to making quick ISO, it's pretty easy. You just need some strong rubbing alcohol (90% or above), a jar, a filter (coffee filters work), and a flat plate.

4. I would either iso it or extract it in coconut oil and make chocolate truffles