Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with 1g of shake...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Evilbert, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Just picked up a quarter...about 1g of it is shake.

I dont know how to roll, and i dont like to use light bulb vapes.

Id prefer to use it in my bowl, (Pipe or Bong, IDC)
    If i throw it in the bowl, Im positive that atleast 1/2 of it will be sucked through without being lit.

What should i do???

2. Use a screen if you've got one.

Or top off a bowl with the shake so it won't fall through.

3. just break off a little nuggy and put it at the bottom of the bowl, then fill with shake. problem solved /thread.

4. the best thing would be to roll it up find someone that can roll or use the dollar technique of rolling. it got me through these types of sticky situations when i did not know how to roll as well :smoke: or just pack it pretty tight in that bowl and pray for the best.

5. Just use it in the bong, get's me higher.

6. Smoke that shit, duh.:smoke:

Us a base nug in the bowl and use the shake as filler.

7. rub it in your eyes, gets you mad high yo

but buy a $5 roller if you dont know how to roll.

8. smoke that shit!

if you pinch up a little bit of it, it'll stick in the bottom of the bowl. Then just load a super fat fluffy bowl of shake on top of it.

9. Put it in a bowl and smoke it? I mean, do you usually just get a pick up and pick out a nug and stick it in the bowl? Like come on, you break or grind, etc that shit up, and put it in the bowl. Smoking shake would be the same method as to smoking a regular bowl, although it wont be as nice.

10. qftw.

11. Make a waterfall bong or gravity bong. Those things fuck you up, but I love em :D