Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with 19g of vaped dank and stems?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chullen1, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Anyone is welcome to list good ideas?

2. Make a tincture.

3. I was looking into that. I have the instructions but will need a bit more vaped bud maybe like an O. Then just some glycerin and patience.

4. It's pretty simple to do. My bro had a batch a couple of weeks ago till we finished it. Well worth the wait.

5. lots of blunts for the vaped bud is what i would do. as for the stems....qwiso?

6. i would never smoke a blunt of vaped bud...however dank it was lol

7. it actually gets a high.

8. Cannabutter?

9. but it tastes like ass

OP, if you have time then make butter or tincture or something
    if not (or if you are lazy like me) jsut make lots of firecrackers

10. thanks for the ideas guys I thinking of making that tincture and just letting it sit for a month or two and having some good stuff afterwards

11. tincture??

12. it is hard to describe, but tincture is bomb. it is like a highly concentrated THC alcohol, but i am not 100% sure. my buddy used to pickup a shitload of tincture at the clubs and it was always bomb. you hold it under your tongue until it really starts to burn and you get FUCKED UP haha.

if i were you, i would make a bunch of butter and just save it and enjoy. it can be frozen no problem so you can save it for as long as you want it to last. just my .02

13. either makea nice strong batch of butter (maybe 2 bars worth) or a tincture. Cant u make BHO from vaped buds as well?

14. I like all the ideas but a tincture sounds like the most efficient in getting fucked up.

15. I wanna use it for 420 so i am thinking of making some strong cannabutter and then making oatmeal cookies using Hashmouf's receipe. Tincture takes about 2 months to finish

16. why wait for 420 w/ vaped bud

17. [quote name='"Higherrr"']why wait for 420 w/ vaped bud[/quote]
    This thread is three years old but I'm guessing he wants to celebrate and get extra stoned

18. Qwiso... You'd get a gram or two, and it'd be a really strong body high.

19. Considering that this thread is 3 years old, it's safe to say that he's already made up his mind :p