What to do with $15,000

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Or not...

2. What part of "got lucky in some way, shape, or form" didn't register in your brain?

:hello::D;)

I want to, but that would just waste my money in a week

$3,200 on one strain of weed isn't my forte. Elaborate on the smoking pieces and accessories

It's actually 94.7% :D

Yeah I might put a 12' in my car so my sound isn't distorted by high bass.

Sorry man, I don't like dubstep :wave:

Do you people ever read before you post? I've said probably 4+ times I have no place to grow

3. Lol no worries man.

4. I'm in a similar situation as you and also looking for a way to invest and return a profit and so far i have came up with zilch, i clicked this thread in hopes for a good idea and the best i saw was that book someone linked to but even that sounds like a gimmick.

The market sucks so stocks aren't looking too great and my current living situation isn't suitable for growing and living in michigan with no jobs sucks ass unless i want to flip a burger, but i can at-least help you choose a decent vape lol.

For all around functionality to performance to price i choose the Extreme Q off ebay for 157ish does whip & bags and has a remote for temp and fan control and a timer in case you pass out, but for whip only vapes you cant go wrong with the silver sufer, da buddah, or vaper bros great quality. and for a grinder go with the best buy the space case.

5. red, all of it

no wait black

6. For real just put it on the bank and let the interest do its thing.
    A couple hundred dollars every month for the rest your life is better than 15,000 that one time.

7. If I was you, I would put it into a high interest rate savings account and leave it there till I was looking into buying a house. No idea how property works in Colorado, but I imagine that would cover the deposit for a pretty comfortable house.

I'm not much of an investor, but I don't see why so many people are considering a grow-op to be a good investment.

There are other risks involved with gold investment. From what I can understand, the gold market has only been looking good lately as the dollar has been so weak. That's not going to be the case forever, and it may not be so great to have your money tied up in gold if you need to use it.

8. Invest in GOLD or SILVER.

^The dollar will continue to tank.

9. i'd just buy a lot of shart butter

10. I'll consider it

lulwut

11. WEED, WEED, AND MORE WEED!!!! No but seriously flip that shit somehow, or pay me $14,000 and i'll double it for you in ten year's.

12. You should put $14,995.00 of it in the bank. And go get some McDonalds.

Save.

13. do that

14. Why spend more money when that bong looks dope af?

I really want a Roor, but I'm not paying $300 for a straight tube, and no diffusers

That's a fucking rip off, straight up

15. buy silver.. even at $40 it's a good bet, once they approve the new stimulus plan it'll go up again. It was $21 a year ago and $9 3 years ago.
    Gold is good too.. but $15k isn't enough to invest imo.

5 Years Spot Silver Chart - SilverSeek.com

wine is good too.. a solid vineyard and good vintage will always go up in value (takes research and a wholesale connection though)... but you need to sit on it for a while.. i made a good amount of cash buying and selling wine.

16. Gee AW, your one of those edumicated types aren't ya?

17. I would buy
    A new bong
    A hookah
    my girlfriend a bong
    and a QP

18. [quote name='"JamaicanHotbx17"']I would buy
    A new bong
    A hookah
    my girlfriend a bong
    and a QP[/quote]

Check on the bong
    Idk about a hookah, maybe
    No girlfriend, and even if I had one she wouldn't get shit unless she put in work

Not a fan of buying a ton of one strain of bud. I'd rather have a bunch of different strains