What to do with $15,000

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Aug 30, 2011.

1. clearly you're not gonna get 15,000 you prolly gonna get like 1/3 or maybe 1/4 of the money cause you gotta pay off the injury, your lawyer, and other shit too

2. Donate all of it.

3. Naturally the lawyer takes a third. My medical expenses are covered under the settlement, and I have Tricare.

So probably as low as 10 grand but I can't see any lower than that

No thanks :hello::rolleyes::wave:

4. 6 foot solid 24karat gold bong with a ruby encrusted downstem and a cut diamond carb.

5. Buy gas for the next 5 people at a gas station.
    Pay the toll for the next 3 people behind you.
    Pay for the persons groceries behind you, try to find a someone with a child or someone that looks like they need the help.
    Give $10 to 10 bums or 20 subway sandwiches to 20 bums.
    Go to a toy store ask a child what is the one thing they wish they could have the most here, and buy it for them.

Buy an ounce, give away ten sacks to random people in need of a good time. A ten sack may not be much, but getting any weed for free is sure to bring a smile to their face.

The sheer joy, happiness and hope you will bring to others will fill your heart with so much more true happiness than you could ever gain from buying something for yourself.

Sure paying the toll for the person behind you may only cost you an extra $5, but that person will surely go home and tell everyone about how this random stranger just decided to commit a selfless act and pay for their toll.

That one toy you buy for that random child will surely become his favorite and he will always remember, even when he turns 40 how this random person bought him his favorite toy.

If I was rich this is all I would do all damn day, this shit would be priceless.

6. I don't think I have enough to afford that haha

If I was rich I would do that as well.

But I'm not rich, and giving away 15 grand would cause me to be extremely unhappy

7. I'm not saying give away 15 grand, for sure keep some for yourself you deserve it. You could give away 1 grand and do everything I said.

8. But that's 1 grand I could have used to better myself for the future.

Trust me, I understand what you're saying and I agree completely, but I'm not going to do that unless I'm rich. It's impossible to get rich when you give away your money.

9. Start a grow op

10. My idea was the best =p

11. in a collected study, 70 percent of american millionaires were first gen. and only 15 percent of them got considerable amounts of money from their parents, or other relatives.

12. This thread should be called what not to do with $15,000.

13. #93 flapflip, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where does that leave the other 15 percent?

14. go to europe

15. Buy soem grow gear

16. I'd buy a pound of weed, a few pieces, a few cool smoking accessories, then think of some long-term shit or a new car or something.

17. 82.5% of all statistics are made up.

18. Save your money. Times is hard! Having 15 grand in the bank is a blessing.

19. If your gonna invest then do so. You say your saving roughly 1k for spending money.

Like you mentioned earlier your gonna need gas and tree to help with any medical shit you got goin on.

And you already got some nice speakers in your car, so thats not really needed. However, you can never have too much bass. ;)

I'd try and find a Bassnectar concert and just completely insane with it. Get as close to them speakers as i can, drop a few tabs, just go all out. But thats me.

20. med card + sick grow= profit?