what to do with 10 gs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sweet Leaf`, Sep 15, 2009.

1. -4 footer roor
    -several ounces of dank

2. yea i payed off some debts that i had and bought a new guitar, sick new inline, some bang bang, new cloths, and im looking for a new truck.

3. 10 grand of weed FTW

4. a pound of weed, new roor bong, 50 inch lcd tv and the movie "last of the dogmen":smoking: then you should send the leftover money to me so i can do the same thing an we will all be happy

5. I thought from the title you ment 10 gs as in grams lol. buy like 10 pounds of bud lol

6. dude.. buy a beemer :wave:

7. if you need another truck i'd see if you cant get another truck

but if you dont need a truck, cars are much more effective/fun methods of transport

and are cheaper
    have cheaper resale
    and are great on gas and fluids

you could have some fun with some of hte rest of the money you've got left over

and then put the rest in the bank-o

glad it happened to ya man
    sounds like a good deal

and you didnt have the btich crack on you on the highway which is a plus!

8. Integra gsr, type r if ur lucky.I'm a Honda junky so that's what I would do :bongin:

9. Buy a nice used car for 5-7k then spend the rest in investments such as the stock market or mutual funds.

10. now if i weir you id be buying a realy good hydroponic set up and buy some killer ass strains ,grow them ,sell half the yeild smoke the rest ,save the rest of your money while getting a used truck/car and then keep growing those strains and keep makeing profit off of what you sell bc in the end you'l have a shitload more money than what you started with and your rep will be good bc you got dat dank ass stuff everyone wants....yeah dreams can be reality when you get handed 10,000 bucks wooohooo congrats on it though peace.

11. A qp and a RooR. You could also setup one dank ass grow op.

12. Dude! my 4runner has a rusty bumper but was made in 02, I mean, fuck's up with that?

13. buy a good vape

14. you probably dont have a lot of money, but if you did would you find it funny if you lent and you spent and you didnt invest... or put it in the bank so we could gain some interest

listen to devin, invest that shit

15. Buy some magic beans........and a cape.