Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What to do with 1/2 eighth...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mist425, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Yeah... So I picked up an eighth of some dank about a week ago and I've tore through half of it. The only problem is my tolerance has definitely increased (can you build up tolerance to a strain?). I'd like to do some edible kind of stuff, but I realize 1/2 an eighth is a piss-poor amount to begin with. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. firecrackers. its the best way for the amount of weed you have

3. but firecrackers taste nasty. with a gram and half? id hotbox a big blunt and just try to ghost as much as possible.

4. Just smoke it dude, how can your tolerance build up to that strain after only a 1/2 of a 1/8th?

5. Well damned if I know, but I smoked a massive blunt solo last night and afterwards felt as if I had only had like two bowls worth... God it was so good when I first bought it too- got ripped as shit from next to nothing.

6. Maybe hes bought off this guy before :eek:

7. put it in yo pipe and smoke it........................
    how the hell did an 8th last you that long?! i got 19 g last weekend and its already gone lol

8. I would probably just smoke it man.Firecrackers taste pretty bad in my opinion.Do you have a bong to smoke out of?If not try and make a gravity bong.They seem to work ok with low amounts of Marijuana.Or mabye a waterfall or a lung.Or you could wait a few days than smoke it.

9. half 8th is enough for a nice blunt to get like 3 people ripped. Smoke it.

10. Yeah, after smoking the same kind for awhile can lead to not as good of a buzz. It's best to have 2-4 different kinds & rotate what you're tokin.
    I have about 8 different kinds that I have been gifted by growers & switching-up is definitely the way to go.
    1/2 of an 1/8th? 1.75 grams? Good lord, I think I brush that amount off my desk after a grind session...[j/k...I never waste weed!!] :smoke:

11. I say go for the firecracker, and relax to some of your favorite albums.

12. must not be that great if you get burnt once and thats it.

13. I also am wondering how you built up a tolerance off of a 1.7?

14. i think its all in your head man. just smoke it and get high. :smoke:

15. I'm unfamiliar with a 'firecracker'. Can someone explain to an ancient fucker what that is? :confused:

Attached Files:

16. I could use an explanation on this firecracker business as well.

To OP: you can definitely build up a tolerance to an individual strain, and that tolerance all depends on you and how much you smoke, so don't let anyone convince you otherwise. If an eighter is lasting you that long, then you obviously don't smoke that much, which is probably more in your favor overall. Smoking a blunt by yourself could be the problem too though. That much to your dome in one sitting is wasteful to an extent. You're only gonna get so high at once, ya know? Spread that out a little more and you'll be sittin' a lot prettier.

17. It's all about pinchers FTW.

18. Dude, you don"t build a tolerance from that little of an amount. Especially if you got it a week ago and you still got half of it. I puff a eighth every day or two easy. Your lucky to have your low tolerance.

:smoke:

19. IMO gravity or waterfall is the best way to get real high with next to no weed