Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bakedpotato777, May 1, 2011.

1. Im stoned and bored what are fun things to do while hi. :hippie:

2. smoking is pretty fun.

3. Play video games.... I like to build shit.... or take shit apart. Watch YouTube videos.... be creative maaan

4. If im by myself stoned, im never bored. I dont understand you. Just sit back and listen to music, put on a film ...

8 mile
    Get rich or die tryin'

You get my vibe.

5. are you sure you're 18?

6. Lie down and have deep thoughts about things that aren't deep.

7. Build something awesome with legos. Not joking, this really rocks.

8. I like to watch other people play video games. I love watching Cartoon Network/Adult Swim or go see what I recorded on the DVR, like Wipeout which is hilarious sober double hilarious high.

9. I personally like to clean the house when stoned, it's actually fun.

10. better thread title would be: what to do when NOT stoned

11. I do everything i'd do sober just a little more giggly.

12. Probably play guitar. I am definately much better at guitar high

13. #14 T3H B3AR, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Really? Must you do this stupid shit in every goddamn thread I read? Fuck off man

14. What's with the hostility, man? :wave:

15. hes a professional age cop, let him do his job

16. #17 T3H B3AR, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm just so tired of going into a good thread and seeing page long arguements where this guy has claimed that the op or someone else is underage without any substantial reasoning.

17. Play guitar, go to I Am Bored - Sites for when you're bored., randomly wander facebook, smoke more pot, browse 4chan.org (at your own risk), cook some lovely food, eat, plant a garden, walk to the gas station for slushy, soda, etc.., eat tacos, fish tacos, light things on fire, go swimming, can anybody say HOT TUB (there are some at your local hotel that you might be able to swim at for like 5 bucks), smoke in a sauna, practice rolling joints, blunts, watch tv, fight club, burn incense, walk down a path in a park, play basketball, zone out, go to petco and play with the kittens, make home made anything, cook brownies, make a smoothie, wander through the woods, play video games, look at different cities on google maps, google earth, practice smoke rings, watch a documentary, on politics, drink a whole lot of water, watch half baked, pulp fiction, scrubs, cheese its, nutty bars, make a hemp bracelet, necklace, exercise, yoga, karate, do activities, build bunk beds, smoke two joints, listen to music, black ops, halo, :cool:

18. If you're under 18, you shouldn't be on here without parent's consent. Just sayin'.

19. Made me crack up +rep :D